I just released a new Cimbalino Windows Phone Toolkit version!
Here’s a short list of all the goodies you’ll find in the 2.3.0 version:
- Breaking change: Location component now uses the new Windows Phone 8 Location API (Geolocator) on WP8 (WP7 version will mimic behavior with GeoCoordinateWatcher)
- Breaking change: In WP8, the
UserExtendedPropertiesService.AnonymousUserIDnow returns the “ANID2” value (WP7 version will still return “ANID”)
- New MultiBindingBehavior
- New OptimizedObservableCollection class
- Several improvements and bug fixes!
I didn’t actually release a change log for the previous 2.2.0 version, so here it is now:
- New MutexLock and NamescopeBinding helper classes
- New BooleanToBrushConverter and BooleanToIntConverter
- New UriExtensions class
MultiApplicationBarBehaviorcan now be attached to the
SystemTrayServiceimplementation now allows for a global system tray across all pages
- Removed the
cimbalino = http://cimbalino.orgXML namespace prefix (incompatible with WP8)
- Several improvements and bug fixes
A big “thank you” is due to Scott Lovegrove for his continuous code contributions and articles about the toolkit!
Now to write some posts about the new features… ;)