id: 69 title: Nokia Lumia 920 Skin date: 2013-01-09T00:09:17+00:00 author: Pedro Lamas layout: page guid: https://www.pedrolamas.com/?page_id=69 fb_author_post_id:
- 4747370916096 dsq_thread_id:
Following up on my previous Nokia Lumia 800 skin for Windows Phone emulator, I now bring you my very own Nokia Lumia 920 skin, and the result is what you can see below! :)
This skin uses hi-res images, and has the following fully working buttons:
- Back/App switcher
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
Note: though the “Power” is present and does the expected animation(!), this doesn’t seem to work on the Windows Phone emulator!
Here’s what you need to do to use this skin:
- Make sure the emulator is closed!
- Open the emulator folder (normally should be something like “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft XDE\1.0\”)
- Create a backup of the “WM7_Skin.xml” file just in case you want to go back to the old skin
- Extract the files to the emulator folder (note: requires administrator access)
- Start the emulator!