I’m proud to present the latest version of Cimbalino Windows Phone Toolkit!
This new version comes with a major breaking change: Visual Studio 2012 is now required, as the toolkit has taken the “async/await” path! :D
If you still use Visual Studio 2010 for your Windows Phone development, you can still use the previous version of the toolkit (but then again, seems like a really nice time to upgrade ;) )
And without further ado, here’s the change-log:
- async/await support added for WP7
- New Cimbalino.Phone.Toolkit.Background component, fully compatible with Background Agents.
- New ShellTileService
- New VoiceCommandService
- New LauncherService
- New NetworkInformationService
- AsyncStorageService is now compatible with WP7
BingMapsServicehas been removed and the functionality moved to
- Several improvements and bug fixes!